Oxizonia It is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting sustainable development. Within this broad area we provide special attention to the vegetation recovery and to combating desertification.
Accumulated considerable experience in education programs, training, volunteering, environmental communication and study and conservation of nature.
Our activities are open to the participation of different groups: school, particular, people at risk of exclusion, people with disabilities, company employees ... In our programs we collaborate with companies, government and other entities of the Third Sector.
We work for conservation, recovery of forests and climate change mitigation.
In the Amazon governments and administrations manage to protect a part of the fleeces of illegal logging, intensive agriculture Legal, illegal mining and irreversible contamination of aquifers, often under the guise of tourism. But it's not enough.
Through initiatives such as "Sponsor an Amazon forest"And contributions from our sponsors (to which we are immensely grateful) as well as the important contribution of our sponsors, we managed to mitigate the deterioration of the area and enhance its resurgence.
Forest Fairies and Elves
"You can be the change"
We need your help
What it gives you Oxizonia?
COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
"Forest Fairies and Elves"
Oxygen consumption 1 person during 1 year
Oxizonia provide the sponsoring companies:
- APADRINADORA company certificate of 10 trees in Spain, which it may be used in social marketing campaign, or any other promotional initiative of the company.
- Oxizonia provide monthly reports of actions taken in their different fields of action in Spain and Amazonas.
- At the same time, Oxizonia give visibility platform web, social networks, reports in the press and media, to project sponsors.
- The sponsoring companies will have total freedom to visit when they want the repopulation of forest fairies, and get to know our project hand of its founders.
- Oxizonia will fully available to the sPONSORS ENTERPRISES, all your corporate image and any other requested documentation (images, reports, multimedia…;) for use in Corporate Social Responsibility or any other initiative that reinforces the environmental commitment of the company .